Friday, October 12, 2012

Journey or Destination?


As for me, I always believe the journey is more important than the destination. It’s simply because, to reach to any particular destination, one has to endure the journey first before reaching to the endpoint. Most of the time, the journey itself can determine the mood that we are in before reaching the place. 

As my mom used to tell me when I was a kid, “You can only be happy when we all reached at the beach but for the mean time, you have to put ON HOLD to your happy feeling”. As a kid I was easily enticed with the idea that you should be happy wherever you are. If I am going to an interesting place tomorrow, today I have already been wondering happily on how does that place look like before even reaching there. 




So, If I am given a chance to be driving the B-Class,  I will definitely enjoy the experience as the car itself do not need much introduction about the level of comfort, class and quality that belongs to the brand. I will definitely enjoy the journey to the fullest and I hope to spread the enjoyment to others who followed me as well.

See--Evaluate--Pray

No comments:

Post a Comment